Me?

Saturday, February 13, 2010

IThinkAboutYouInTheSummertime.

Is it safe to say I'm thinking about the summertime already? I know it's only February but it all seems dull to me. Looking back on old times chillin with my homies in the summer when everyone could be down was the best feeling. It's funny because as I'm writing this I'm also listening and jamming out to This Is How We Do It by Montell Jordan, fitting isn't it? Anyways all I know is that this summer will be the best summer yet, I can feel it.
For once I won't be:
  • Working?
  • Stuck at home?
  • Babysitting? Well we'll see about that.
  • Bored as fuhhhh.
Yeah but anyways, I already have plans on like...what to do, but who the hell would write that down. I'm heavily contemplating taking summer school in the summer, I mean its six weeks of school in the summer. Sure I'll get ahead but fo'real its summer I couldn't even stay up late at night. Haha the fuck, we already know I sleep at 12 on the daily :P

What am I predicting for olympic break? I dunno? Gym, tan, and yenno...laundry <3>

All I'm saying is, when I'm out there on top, your admiring the shine the feelings of admiration will not be synonymous along with mine. What the hell am I talking about? Youuuuu Knoooooow, cause I don't.

"Baby you should let me love you , let me be the one to, give you everything you want and need."
Happy Valentines Day...1 is the loneliest number that you'll ever do.

Haha "f the police" as you hooligans would say, I really could care less what Valentines day is, I could've done something, pretty sure I would just be shot down and thrown in the trash otherwise. Why so emo?

I apologize to those of you who read this, must be entertaining as hell. Anyways I have a soccer game tomorrow playing against younger faggots. I swear if I see that kid someones gonna get knocked the fuuuuuuck out. Haha kidding, not really. yeah kidding. In all seriousness I think I will get a red card tomorrow, hell yeah.
S'all good in the hood friends.

"And maybe sometime we could hook up, hang out, just chill"

Colour Coated Much? GoodLookinOut&MuchLove,
MichaelJMendoza

No comments:

Post a Comment

PeaceOut.

PeaceOut.
This picture is the story of my life, ahah