Me?

Saturday, April 24, 2010

ComeOnNow.

This is the one where I let it all out,

     I shouldn't be expecting to much right, because it seems like I'm expecting a hell of a lot more than I should. I mean, its not like it should be anymore than it should be, and I'm pretty sure she's not feeling the same way, obviously not. Keep calm, cool, collected for the time being I guess. Like I said before, I've read that letter a million times, and the fact that you haven't read it makes me seem like such a loser hahaha fuhh. Anyways, guess I have to be patient...In my own words, "In Due Time" -Freakin Story of my Life I swear.

   I haven't blogged in a long time and I've got a hell of a lot to say but I guess imma keep it short and sweet. Thank you to all my friends for like...I guess letting me consult you, give me advice, keep me calm, just being  true friends. iLU guys for everythang.

This is where it gets personal, and unless you go to HC, you really wouldnt understand as much haha
Shouts to Vanessa...and now Abby haha, you guys always know what to say and how to say it :) Aha f'reals though, when I told Ness that I was like...struggling through yenno..girl ish as usual haha, she told me to talk to Abby "She always knows the right answer" So I was like, alright sounds cool. Little did I know that Abby completely ooooopened up my eyes to everything in my situation haha, it was kinda like we were going through the same thing. But anyways, thank you AbZaps(if you ever read this) and I hope you know I'm here for you too.

  • Kimmy, keep your head on your shoulders, even if you're feeling on top of the world like I know you are right now haha! Just keep calm, cool, collective and errthang should be Ights! I'm happy for you and I hope it all turns out the way that you want it too be.
  • Anna, lol shiet I like how we were on the bus and shit talking to her about this. Anyways thanks for like chillin with me today at the aquarium and hopefully we get to do this stuff again sometime :)
  • Connie, haha sup cousin. Thanks for always being there for me, givin me a hug whenever I look messed up lol, btw yeaaaah pretty sure I don't want you to buy me shoes, at least not now ;) 
Well, I don't really have anything to generally say to everybody...WHITE KIDS ARE COOL TOO OKAY, they need love as much as every other non-white person does haha. I joke, but nah like RyConnor' Dadson, Vukets, and Campagne are dope man, good time today boys! This weeks been fun, not many more weeks pass by before summer comes. K FUCK, I need to pass math or else I will shoot myself in the face, k thanks.

Some wisdom that I got from Abby, (obviously haha)
"Maybe God has a bigger plan for me that I had for myself"

Muchlove,
MJMendz

No comments:

Post a Comment

PeaceOut.

PeaceOut.
This picture is the story of my life, ahah