Me?

Sunday, February 7, 2010

Aye...Have I ever mentioned?

Dear __________,

I put you so high on that pedestal for a reason.
Your flawless to the fullest. I'm not lying when I say that.
I can't find anything that would make me feel less attached, less attracted to you.
You make me smile, you make me happy.
I make you smile, I make you happy.
Your smile brings up my day, I hope I can bring up yours.
You can make me do the stupidest things, even if it makes me look like a fool, I'd still love you for it.
I could sing the night away, serenading you to sleep.
You bug me, I bug you. It's how our system works.
Mesmerizing. Infatuation shouldn't even be mentioned when it comes to you.
ShowStopper you are so hot and I can't get you off my mind <3
I truly mean it when I say, GoodLookinOut&MuchLove.

Sincerely,
MichaelJMendoza

No comments:

Post a Comment

PeaceOut.

PeaceOut.
This picture is the story of my life, ahah