Me?

Thursday, February 11, 2010

IShouldBeDeadRightNow.

One phrase can sum up this whoooole week. "WTF?"

Haha anyways, shoot this week's been so messed up I don't even know what's going on. My report card was pretty decent besides the fact that my math was a freakin failure. I swear my mom should've beaten me with a stick haha. I feel bad at the fact I didn't get any punishment, Thank the Lord.

Oh YFC...first of all thanks Sam for coming last week. Haha don't worry I wasn't expecting the oddness of that GA either :P Anyways...oh yeah my worship. Thanks to everyone who said I did good lol, don't worry I know I sucked. I'll be better next time, once I get more comfortable. Those people who want to join YFC, JOIN! Especially the peeps at HC who haven't joined yet, do it up yo.

What else can I say? Iunno just a little taste before I go to soccer. Wow fuhh...soccer's lames -.- I'll reblog later Peace IT!

GoodLookinOut&MuchLove,
MichaelJMendoza

No comments:

Post a Comment

PeaceOut.

PeaceOut.
This picture is the story of my life, ahah