Me?

Monday, March 29, 2010

Ahh Shoot, you would Mendoza.

So I've been watching wrestling all day...dgaf I'm too friggin lazy to change it. Americans are so crazy, just sayin. If I ever cried watching wrestling like these people I'd shoot myself in the face.

Ye, I'm not gonna post about whatever, cause I don't wan't to go through it. I just like how when I'm down in the dumps  my friends can pick me up, and even tell me to stfu and stop whining already haha!
Sorry, I'm not gonna make this long either sooo yeah..i just hate how I rage out when I'm mad, I wish I could just stfu f'reals. Values for the week, as if I ever do this haha,

  • Humility.
  • Self-Representation.
  • Dedication.
Would I change for you, would I change for anygirl, meh..hopefully you'll love me either way.
Alrighty, I'll watch TimothyDeLaGhetto, and Ilikegrass videos till I sleep :) the best. And if that doesn't work...Pokemon anyone?

TresHurt For All Times,
MJMendz.

No comments:

Post a Comment

PeaceOut.

PeaceOut.
This picture is the story of my life, ahah