Me?

Monday, March 1, 2010

HypocriticalCritic.

Today will probably go down as one of the most memorable days in Canadian history, and it'll probably be one of the most memorable days in my life as well. Hearing my dad say, "I know Crosby will score the winner" still gives me goosebumps! I can say that, I know where I was, who I was with, and how I was feeling when Canada won the gold in the most decorated hockey game in the history of the game. The hype was undeniable for sure, you couldn't get away from it if you tried to. The countless "GO CANADA'S!" and "LUUU's" that filled the cold streets of Downtown Vancouver are enough to keep your spirit energized for the rest of the night, I'm just glad I got to experience all of the magic. So off the top of my head, here are a couple of things that stuck out to me during the olympics.

-Clearly my family does not spending money on food during the olympics. 6 dollars for a plate of chow mein is freakin robbery at its finest.
-Tourists make me want to live in England or Melbourne for a year, just so I could have the privilege of having an accent and making the girls squeal by other than singing. Jokes about the last part ahaha :P
-Everyone was a Canadian. Even if you were filipino, chinese, indian, or italian. Clearly the Maple Leaf was the symbol of unity, lets keep it that way.
-One Of the Highlights of my day was when the whole sky train (including me) sang Oh Canada, it was amazing!

No comments:

Post a Comment

PeaceOut.

PeaceOut.
This picture is the story of my life, ahah