Me?

Saturday, March 6, 2010

TrésHurt.

Sooo random thoughts off the top of my head once again, you could call it a vent if you wanted haha.
-My new catch phrase is Trés Hurt. Don't ask me to explain it, I don't even know what it means geeze. Nessa was there to witness the birth of a great catch phrase, just sayin haha :)
-I've spent so much money in the last two months, shiet. But today was probably the best pick up. I got a Jordan shirt, with a Jordan bag and what can I say, its dope as fuh.
-Not much really to say...Oh yeah hopefully my rents get me that Phils jacket tomorrow.

My rooms a mess yo, I should clean it up.

Anyways hopefully this night doesn't end up Trés Hurt. FML JUST READ MY OTHER POSTS OK, THIS ONE IS SHIT.
MuchLove,
MJMendz.

No comments:

Post a Comment

PeaceOut.

PeaceOut.
This picture is the story of my life, ahah